#1 Opti-Nutra – Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is the only nootropic I’ve never stopped taking. It’s got the best natural stack I’ve ever seen.
I’ve actually quit making my own custom stacks because of Mind Lab Pro Review – it’s a little more expensive, but it saves me measuring out each individual dose.
Why Mind Lab Pro is the Best Nootropic
- The nutrients used are all backed by clinical studies, and are 100% natural
- Many nutrients work promote different abilities (focus, learning, attention, memory, clarity, sharpness)
- A completely transparent ingredient profile, you know what you’re getting and how much
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Buy 3 get one free (works out $48.75 each and includes free shipping)
- Vegan friendly capsules
- Endorsed by a Chess Grandmaster
You can only buy Mind Lab Pro from their website (http://www.mindlabpro.com/) and the stack itself has an under-dosed amount of Lion’s Mane. However, this isn’t that big of a problem – there’s a plenty of other well dosed ingredients in here for ultimate mental performance.
My Full Experience With Mind Lab Pro
You can read about my full experience with Mind Lab Pro by reading my full review below:
Their website: http://www.mindlabpro.com/
Cognizera has some good ingredients in it, and it may work out for some people – but it’s not the best option out there.
- Contains quite a few ingredients that have been shown in clinical studies to promote cognition. Mainly memory.
- It’s all natural ingredients
- Relies on caffeine for focus – leaving you with an energy crash.
- Proprietary blends – you don’t know how much of each ingredient your getting.
- It’s hard to justify the price – It’s the most expensive nootropic on this list, and it’s not the best.
The cheapest on the list. It contains some good ingredients, but it’s not your best choice by far.
- Contains Guarana (only trace amounts of caffeine)
- Promotes relaxation
- May help memory
- Proprietary Blend: You don’t know how much you’re getting of each ingredient, or how effective it will be.
- Potential Side Effect: DMAE has been linked to side effects.
- Ineffective Ingredients: Some of the nutrients used lack the clinical backing to support their claims.