|Good Points||Bad Points|
What does 1st Phorm MasterBrain do?
Made by 1st Phorm, this is an all natural nootropic stack that is claimed to promote:
- Mental Agility
- Brain Function
But how well does it really work?
In this review, we look closer at the MasterBrain Stack to see how effective it really is.
This is what you need to know:
What you need to know about the MasterBrain Stack:
There are two stacks – one for the day, and for the night before bed.
This is unnecessary, and attempt for this Stack to justify its high price tag.
The ingredients are all in proprietary blends. This means the individual doses of each ingredient are hidden and instead are grouped together under one dosage.
You don’t know how much of each ingredient you’re getting or how effective it will be overall.
This is what you need to know:
MasterBrain AM Ingredients:
- One of the better natural nootropics. Bacopa has been seen to help improve both memory and focus.
- A promoter of calming hormones. L-Theanine helps promote relaxation and reduces distraction and stress.
- A better option. Phosphatidylserine has been seen to promote focus, mood, memory and prevents against cognitive decline.
- A Scandinavian herb that helps to promote mood and motivation. It can reduce fatigue and promote feelings of well-being.
- Another good choice. From the periwinkle plant, Vinpocetine has been seen to help promote memory and blood flow.
- Never a good choice for cognitive enhancement. Relying on a stimulant can lead to energy crashes after the initial effects.
- A nootrooptic that has lacking studies. It may not promote focus – and is easy to build a tolerance to that stop all benefits.
- More for helping energy than focus. Doesn’t promote cognition, but may help in the gym.
- From the cordyceps mushroom. Thought to boost testosterone – but studies have shown it to have very little effects.
MasterBrain PM Ingredients:
- As above. Promotes mood and well being.
- A good stress management nutrient. Mucuna Pruriens are packed with L-Dopa which promotes dopamine and serotonin. This lowers overall stress levels and increase focus.
- An anti anxiety that can cause several side effects – more on that later.
- As above. May only help performance in the gym – with no cognitive benefits.
- Another anti anxiety like GABA – has also been linked to causing various side effects after use.
On the whole, there are several problems with this stack – the main one being the proprietary blends.
As you don’t know how much you’re getting of each ingredient – or if it’s efficiently dosed.
Not only that, several of the ingredients used have little to no effect on cognition – while others may cause side effects.
The main ingredients here that could cause you side effects are the GABA and the Valerian Root.
GABA has be seen to cause:
- High Blood Pressure
Whereas Valerian Root has been seen to cause:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
They’re both not great options – especially as they both appear in the PM blend before bed.
Is there anything better out there than this Nootropic?
We’ve done the research, looked at the studies and are more than familiar with the nootropics market – and it’s led us to the best ones on the market.
If you’re looking for nootropics that promote:
- Mental Sharpness
- Maximum Focus
- Stronger Neuroconnections
- Overall Clarity and Cognitive Clearness
Then this is the list you need to see.
You can check out the nootropics we think are the best in the link below:
-> The Top 3 Nootropics <-
1st Phorm MasterBrain Stack Review Conclusion
On the whole, this isn’t the best nootropic on the market.
From this review, here’s what you need to know about the MasterBrain Stack;
- Proprietary Blends – You don’t know how much of each ingredient you’re getting or how effective it is overall.
- Ineffective Ingredients – Not all nutrients promote cognition.
- Potential Side Effects – GABA and Valerian Root have been linked to side effects.
As you can see, this isn’t your best option.
To see what our readers, and editor have voted as the most effective nootropic – check out our full official review of the current #1 in the link below:
Mind Lab Pro is the only nootropic I've never stopped taking.
It is by far the best on the market for overall cognitive enhancement - and it changed the way I work forever.
Read my full story and learn why this is the nootropic for you.Read My Full Mind Lab Pro Review